Our website creuers2mes2.com uses a technology called 'cookie', in order to be able to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definition of a Cookie
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored on the user's terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website's server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about the user's preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website to the user by making the site more useful by customizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user's terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving us as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide a better service to users.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature, fundamental to the operation of the website.
Third party cookies:
|__utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb,__utmt, __ga, __gat||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||Analytical: They analyze the use of the web.||Session and persistent|
To obtain more information about cookies and/or to deactivate them, you can click on the links in the name of the different owners.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, so you must delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult in the following links how to do it
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ca
- Safari (mac): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iPhone/iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit:
Updating of the cookies policy
Last updated: 01 / 06 / 2022.