Data protection policy
Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018)
|Responsible for the treatment||THE HOLDER.|
Our data appears in the legal notice of this website.
|Purpose of the processing||Offer and manage our products and/or services.|
|Legitimacy||Consent obtained from the interested party. Execution of the service contract.|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.|
|People's rights||Interested parties have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, sending their request to our address.|
|Data retention period||As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to file the claim they deem appropriate.|
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the "Questions about privacy".|
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our data appears in the legal notice of this website.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, services and products.
- If you participate in any of our raffles and/or contests, we will publish your name and surname(s), and your image, in the different spaces and media and dissemination that we use, including social networks, in order to promote our activities, services and products.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information about them, and if you participate in a promotion while it is active, and then, during the established deadlines to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
Regarding the information that is sent to us by children under 16 years of age, it will be understood that it has been so with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative of the minor must notify us as soon as they become aware of it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or electronic address.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes. The data that is marked with an asterisk is mandatory in order to give you the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we can process are:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data are limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the data processing policies to the staff.
- Making periodic backups.
- Control of access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.